Saturday 26 November 2011

Christmas Cutouts

Now that Thanksgiving is over I can finally start thinking about Christmas! This is the first time I have had my own place to decorate so I thought I would get creative- so here are some Christmas tree and snowflake cuts outs and I have even been so kind as to make a DIY post to give you inspiration. They are so easy to make and I have gotten into the Christmas mood making these while watching Christmas Carol (currently on is Miracle on 34th Street) I am such a sucker for Christmas! Just make sure you use a tray to avoid thousands of tiny paper cutouts everywhere (I only say because I never do and I now of course have thousands of cutouts everywhere). Well I hope you are starting to feel festive and enjoy the remainder of the weekend :-)



1 comment:

  1. Nice work Zoe!!! I love these! I am going to give it a go...... :-)

    ReplyDelete