Thursday 23 December 2010

Headmess

Cold, cold, cold. My head feeling messy. Too many things to organize and Holiday spirit somewhat lacking. But ohhhh well, nothing a steady beer can't sort out right? anyways-this is an illustration of my 'headmess-ness'. drawn in Ink (my beloved Rotring Art Pen) and painted in Photoshop baby-is there really anything else? Have only recently discovered how to paint on Photoshop, and sadly can't yet paint anything that resembles anything lifelike, but hopefully that will change soon. man what I would have given to have done Art at school....hump. but still early days yet, and perhaps by religious studies degree helped me 'get in touch' with my inner artist. or well, perhaps not. either way. today I am confused, and this illustrates that.


No comments:

Post a Comment